On your marks… get set… GO! The virtual 7 Summits Snowshoe Challenge for Skin Cancer presented by Neutrogena starts tomorrow.
To track your kilometers and collect your badges be sure to connect with Strava. Strava is a free app that tracks your daily runs, walks, bikes, and most important snowshoe KM and routes.
If you’re not sure how to use or register we have instructions below to follow and connect with 7 Summits Snowshoe Challenge for Skin Cancer group.
Already a Strava Member Click Here to join our 7 Summits Strava Group
7 Summits Step-by-Step Strava Instructions
1) Joining Strava is simple and can be completed in a few easy steps. To start – download the Strava app the App Store or Google Play. Download links
2) Once you have downloaded the app, create a username and password.
3) Once your profile is created, you can choose to share with friends on Facebook and accept notifications from the app. Both can be declined if you choose.
4) Strava also has a paid subscription, this can be declined as well as it is not necessary for the 7 Summits Snowshoe Challenge.
5) Once you have accepted or declined these options, you are just about done. You can choose to sync your GPS device or fitness watch to the system.
|6) Find the 7 Summits Snowshoe Challenge club and join the fun. Search 7 Summits Snowshow and click the icon once it appears.|
|7) Once you have joined the club, you are all set!! Check out the leaderboard, track your progress but most of all, have FUN!!|